College of Engineering Computing Services
30 Seaton Hall
920 N. 17th St.
Manhattan, KS 66506
Phone: 532-4643 (2-4643 on campus)
If you are having account/password issues, please try our password page before submitting a support request, as it is often able to remedy your problem.
Things We Do:
- Set your computer to automatically receive security updates and Antivirus definitions.
- Add your computer to the departmental inventory for record-keeping
- Handle questions and problems.
- Back up local files on your computer as requested
- Install or update software as requested
- set user permissions as requested
- Contact us (see above) when you have problems or questions.
- Inform us whenever a computer changes location or the primary person using it.
- Be extremely careful about what you install on the computer. If you aren’t completely sure that the program is legally licensed and free of spyware/viruses, please ask.