Creating an OmniUpdate Page
Each directory should contain exactly one webpage entitled "index.pcf", any necessary page-specific notes, menus, or addresses, as well as any other directories necessary to create the structure for your site.
- Browse to the directory that your page should be in (if creating a "mission" page under "about", then you should be browsing to the "about" directory before completing the following steps)
- Create the directory for your new page, giving it a name that generally fits the page
- Next, create the breadcrumb for the page you are creating
Finally, create the actual Page. It is recommended that you create a "3 column" page, whether you'd like items in the right sidebar or not. This keeps line lengths smaller for a more optimal reading experience.
- The title should reflect the title of your page
- The page contents can be left blank as a better text editor will be available after the page has been created
- The filename should always be 'index.pcf'
- The other options can, and generally should, be left untouched.