Using the Server Browser
To insert images and link to files, click the editor's Image or Link button respectively, then click . The file browser (called IMCE) window should appear.
Uploading New Images and Files to the Server
- Under (top left), click on the directory you wish to upload your image to.
- Under (bottom left), press Browse to choose a file from your hard drive (images or pdfs, usually). Images must be JPG, PNG, GIF, or BMPs to work on the web.
- Press Upload. The file will appear in the directory you chose.
Creating a new directory
- Right-click on "root" under (top left), and choose "create sub-directory"
Selecting an image or file
- Double-click the desired image or file. Its URL will be entered in the Image or Link dialog.