Engineering Event/Flier Submission Form
Engineering Recruitment manages the content on the digital signs in the Durland/Rathbone/Fiedler atriums.
Use this form to submit any event or flier (poster, etc) that you feel is relevant and interesting to those walking through Durland/Rathbone/Fiedler, including students, faculty, or guests!
Only PDFs or image files (format JPG/JPEG, PNG, or GIF) are accepted. Often the easiest way to convert your file to an image is to take a screenshot.
Screenshot instructions (for Windows)
- Open the file in whatever program created it (Word/Publisher/Acrobat/etc)
- Select the print-preview option if available
- Zoom-in until it mostly fills the screen
- Press Alt->print-screen (this takes a screen-shot of the active window, instead of taking a screen-shot of both of your monitors!)
- Open Microsoft Paint or another image editor, and press CTRL->V or the Paste option in the menu
- In Paint, use the rectangle select tool to select the flier. Then press "Crop" to crop the file.
- Save as a PNG file and upload the file to this form!