- Presentation Systems
- Digital Signs
- Using Drupal
- Using OmniUpdate
- Engineering computer recommendations
- Engineering Accounts
- Equipment Checkout
- How to Connect Via Remote Desktop
- How to Map a Network Drive
- Instructions to Set the Copier User Code in Windows 7
- Keeping files safe
- Transfer Large Files
- Accessing MSDNAA software
- How to Use the Engineering Listserv
- Using the Cadence Launcher
- Request Support
- Student Employment
College of Engineering Computing Services
30 Seaton Hall
920 N. 17th St.
Manhattan, KS 66506
Accessing MSDNAA software
For the departments that we support (BAE, CE, and ChE), and students that are taking classes in these departments, you can acquire licenses to various Microsoft software at no cost. We generally add people to Microsoft's site 2 or 3 weeks into the semester, and you will have access through the end of the current semester.
To access the software, you will go to onthehub.com, using this link.
Click on the login link, and then use the forgot password link. Your username is your <eID>@ksu.edu.
If you are unable to activate your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request us to take a look into your issue.