- Presentation Systems
- Digital Signs
- Using Drupal
- Using OmniUpdate
- Engineering computer recommendations
- Engineering Accounts
- Equipment Checkout
- How to Connect Via Remote Desktop
- How to Map a Network Drive
- Instructions to Set the Copier User Code in Windows 7
- Keeping files safe
- Transfer Large Files
- Accessing MSDNAA software
- How to Use the Engineering Listserv
- Using the Cadence Launcher
- Request Support
- Student Employment
College of Engineering Computing Services
30 Seaton Hall
920 N. 17th St.
Manhattan, KS 66506
Instructions to Set the Copier User Code in Windows 7
To download these instructions in PDF format, click here.
Click Start and Select Devices and Printers
Right Click on the Copier to display the Copier context menu
Click on Printer Properties
Click on the Advanced tab
In the Advanced tab Click on Printing Defaults...
[Optional] To avoid charges for color print jobs set the copier to print in Black and white, in the Printing Default window under One Click Presets tab, Click on Color and Select Black and White.
In the Printing Default window Click on the Detailed Settings tab
Under User Code enter up to an 8 digit code, Select Apply, and Select OK